1. Collection: When you access this site, The CSDAA collects information relating to your visit including personal information the subject of the Privacy legislation in Australia. When you submit any Visitor Data to us, your submission is an acknowledgment of your agreement with the terms of our policy on privacy as set out in these Terms. Purpose of collection: Any Visitor Data of a personal or sensitive nature that is collected from this site by the CSDAA will only be used as necessary for the business to be transacted between us and for the purposes of providing our Visitors and Members with better services and products.
2. Disclosure & use: We will not sell or transfer your information to a third party for marketing purposes without your consent. Sometimes we need to share information with recognised authorities, regulatory bodies, governments and organisations such as banks to investigate possible fraud or other unlawful activities. We will not disclose your personal information to anyone else for any other purpose unless we are required by law. Other information collected on site might be used by us to enable us to be proactive in assisting you in matters that either you or we have identified as relevant to your organisation. We may also use the information to contact you and alert you to regulatory or compliance matters that might affect you. Or we simply use the information to contact you to obtain your consent or authority to use the Visitor Data in a particular way not mentioned here. Emailed responses and additional or new information regarding the services of the CSDAA may be accessed on this site based on information we have collected from our Visitors. Much of the information can be collected automatically when a Visitor hits this site.
3. Access: The CSDAA’s access to the Visitor Data is limited to authorised persons – employees of Ai Group and in some cases contractors and consultants who are all bound by contractual obligations to maintain the confidentiality (where applicable) and privacy of personal information in that Data. Where there is a password or key provided to you to access this site or any secure part of it, then it is important to keep that password or key secret like an ATM PIN. Subject to the rights of other Visitors and persons whose information may be collected and aggregated with yours, you may request access to your personal information that we hold at any time and you may at any time request the CSDAA to delete your personal Visitor Data held by us. We will take all reasonable steps to action that request promptly. However, there may be technical or other constraints to comprehensively identifying all such information and completely destroying all details of your visit and the information contained in your Visitor Data, as well as legal and statutory duties and responsibilities imposed on us that might also prevent us from destroying or removing from our records all such information. Nevertheless, your request will be treated, to the best of our ability given those constraints, as a signal that the information cannot be disclosed or used by us without your consent. Given our commitment to your privacy, we can request verification from you and evidence to support such a request to ensure that the person who so requests that information is the person entitled at law to receive it.
4. Security: The CSDAA is continually assessing and updating its systems to ensure the security of information on the website as well as that retained on our independent systems. All reasonable efforts are made to provide an acceptable level of confidence that Visitor Data cannot be used by unauthorised persons or in a manner likely to affect the reputation or standing of Visitors. We cannot be responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to the information you provide.
5. External links: This web site may contain links to, or frame, web sites of third parties (“external sites”). We are not required to maintain or update them and such links should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by the CSDAA of the owners or operators of the external sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on the external sites unless expressly indicated on this web site. If you access another organisation’s website using a link from our website, you will leave the CSDAA website and will be subject to the terms, conditions and circumstances of the site you visit, including the level of privacy protection offered on that site. The CSDAA policies and protections will no longer apply once you leave this site. The CSDAA makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external sites. Those sites will probably also have different privacy provisions. The CSDAA is not responsible for those sites or for any consequences of you accessing them through our website.
6. Communications between us: Where you have provided personal information to us by email, this electronic method will be used in preference to other methods of communication by us. You should indicate in your email if you prefer not to receive our marketing material in this manner.
7. Updating: If any of the personal information which you submit to us through the website, changes or becomes inaccurate, we ask that you notify us of the changes through the Email Us or through the appropriate forms on the website if you are the Principal Organisation Contact for your company, so that we can take steps to correct the data we hold. Unless you tell us, we cannot be responsible for inaccurate or out of date information.
8. Storage: Much of what is collected and stored is for our own use only. The sort of information we store might include personal information is: